Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Used to Know That...new (non-givable) book

I saw this book in a bookstore at the airport in Washington/Dulles. It caught my eye as I walked by. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough room in my carry-on luggage to buy it and take with me. I was too tempted by items at the Duty-Free store and the Wild in Africa store at the airport and bought a few impulse purchases :)

But, I just received my order from Amazon for I Used to Know That by Caroline Taggert http://www.amazon.com/Used-Know-That-Forgot-School/dp/0762109955/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1253227533&sr=8-1. It is a great book that gives you simple summaries of things you learned in K-12 but might not remember. Quick reference guide to education. I think its a keeper!

I am really looking forward to reading it. As soon as I finish my library book - Home Safe by Elizabeth Berg. http://www.amazon.com/Home-Safe-Novel-Elizabeth-Berg/dp/0345487559/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1253227711&sr=8-3

No comments:

Post a Comment