Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Danielle Steele book left at Pumba! Sept 3

During my visit to South Africa, I visited a private game reserve. This is a common way to experience a traditional African safari, but in a most luxury-style setting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_reserve

I stayed at Pumba Game Reserve www.pumbagamereserve.co.za/. It was about 75 minute drive from Candice/Joel's house in Port Elizabeth (PE). While there, I went on the game drives with 2 couples - both from the UK - a newleywed couple and a couple celebrating their wedding anniversary. Danaiva (I should have asked how to spell her name) was the new bride. After sharing my Book with Travel idea, she said she'd love to take the book.

I know that they had a few more trips during their honeymoon before returning home. But, I look forward to hearing from her when she has a chance. She mentioned she may leave the book in Scotland - which made me so excited since my Dad's side of the family is Scottish.

No comments:

Post a Comment